THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Well Of Course...

Just for a laugh.

I came upstairs this evening to find a laundry basket of clean, folded clothes all over the floor. Now, knowing my children, there was no question who had committed this crime. The fact that a baby doll now occupied the basket sealed her fate. When I asked her about it, and threw in a "Don't do that again" she replied with this, "BUT Mommy there were crocodiles on the floor!!". Well of course there are...that explains it all.

4 comments:

JonesGardenBlog said...

Hey, you can't blame her, there are crocodiles all OVER my house.

:)

The Rhino Fam said...

She is just too cute and creative for words!

Casey said...

What an imagine mind she has. Too cute and funny!!

Toni said...

LOL! That is so hilarious, I love it!