THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Well Of Course...

Just for a laugh.

I came upstairs this evening to find a laundry basket of clean, folded clothes all over the floor. Now, knowing my children, there was no question who had committed this crime. The fact that a baby doll now occupied the basket sealed her fate. When I asked her about it, and threw in a "Don't do that again" she replied with this, "BUT Mommy there were crocodiles on the floor!!". Well of course there are...that explains it all.

4 comments:

KeithJonesBlog said...

Hey, you can't blame her, there are crocodiles all OVER my house.

:)

The Rhino Fam said...

She is just too cute and creative for words!

Mamma of 2 kids said...

What an imagine mind she has. Too cute and funny!!

Toni said...

LOL! That is so hilarious, I love it!