THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Search for the Missing Camera...

Well, I'm sure ya'll are thinking...she just started and she's already way behind. There is a story to that. Our camera is missing. We know it's somewhere in the house. Where? that's the question. Kailey Elizabeth is famous for "hiding" things. Of course, she doesn't think she's hiding things, but let's just say if you don't realize it's gone right away, you may not see it for a long time. I've already searched the small table in the hall with drawers and the toy box, but no luck. Anyway, I am going to post some first day of school pictures and our trip to the fire station as soon I put my hands on that camera. Anyway, the search continues. Say a little prayer for me.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Well good luck on finding the camera we can not wait to see the pictures of Jakes first day.

JonesGardenBlog said...

Our Kyle does the same thing with phones. The trick is calling them as soon as you notice they are missing and hopefully before the battery is dead. Classic.