THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Schedule...What Schedule?!











I am having the hardest time with our schedule. Since school started I feel like a chicken with it's head cut off. Jake has to be a school at 12:20, that means we leave the house at about 5till. I pick him up at 3:20. SO, you guessed it, I leave the house around 5 till 3. Well here lies the problem, my youngest child was use to having a nap that started at about 2:00 and lasted 2 to 2 and a half hours. I'm trying to work her into starting her nap around one and getting her up when it's time for pick-up. BUT, it's not working out so well. Then if we push it to 4 after we get home...OH MY WORD!!!! She is alot like her mommy. If she does not get her beauty rest, the beast comes out. And together we do not make a pretty pair. The way I see it, there are two contributing factors (all of my own doing, I'll admit.). 1st is I feel the need to do a lot of running around during those 3 hours. Maybe it's because they are in the middle of the day and chop things up or maybe in my mind I can accomplish more with just one child. Although I have proven time and time again that I would be better with 30 children than with one 2 year old who is in serious need of a nap. 2nd is we are NOT, I REPEAT NOT morning people. My mother can attest to the fact that I have never been a morning person. It's biological. I went to afternoon kindergarten because I was a late sleeper. Through the beauty of great parenting skills I have warped my kids into not being morning people either. When you don't get up till 8:30 or 9 I guess you're not ready for a nap at 12:30. Oh well, one more thing to add to list. Still no camera, but here are some cute pictures of the kids.

0 comments: