THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Well, Here goes Nothing


Well, here goes nothing. I happen upon this blogging thing by accident. Don't really know what I'm doing, but we are going to try it out and see. It would be a great way to keep everyone updated with what's happening around here. I could not find a current picture of the kids, but I know that there are some around this computer somewhere. Anyway this is one of Jake, Bryce and Kailey Elizabeth in Sedona on Spring Break. Aren't they cute. Kyle has the camera in Dallas with him today, so I'll try and get some Kindergarten pictures up later this week.

1 comments:

JonesGardenBlog said...

Hey way to go, Marna! Thanks for checking out the Crosstownblog, I think you are going to like this blogging thing. It gets addicting after a while. Best of luck.

-Keith