THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Kailey Elizabeth

Wow, as I sit to write this post, I'm overcome with emotion. So much happiness and a little sadness at how fast time is passing. Kailey, you are such a firecracker. So much curiosity, energy and spirit. You fear nothing and can conquer everything. My life has been so blessed with your presence. You have stretched me to the limits, and taught me more about parenting than I ever could have imagined. Life is so much more fun because of you. You love deeply and are already passionate at your tender age. You are tender and tough. You stir my spirit with the praise songs you sing all day. I love the fact that you are so much like your dad. I also love the fact that you love to hear me say, "You rock, Kailey!". I pray this blessing for you and your life: May the Lord find favor in you. May you always hunger to know Him and have a heart that seeks Him. May you be blessed with health and happiness. I love you Kailey, and can't image life with out you.

2 comments:

Ledbetter Fam said...

So sweet!!! Happy Birthday, Kailey!

Juli Beth

Joyce Altgelt said...

Hello from your cousin Joyce in San Antonio. You have a beautiful family and now I am thrilled to know about your blog so I can stay abreast of your growing family! We miss you so much. We missed you at Matthew's wedding. I can't believe we haven't even seen you in 3+ years! Love to you and the family. So good to see you are all doing so very well.