THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Devil Made me Do It!!

Do you ever have those times in your life when you step back and say, "Shoot, he got me again!" Satan works his way into our lives and is so stinkin' sneaky about it. He destroys relationships and self-esteem. I am such a sinner and need God every day. Some days just seem harder than others. Today was one of those days - a hard one. Satan won the round, but good news - Christ won the war! Thank goodness for that, tomorrow is another day. I just wish people could forgive like God does. In the words of one of the greatest authors of all times, " The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak." My prayer is that tomorrow will be better than today, that I will learn the lesson God is teaching me so I don't have to repeat it. May my steps be worship, and may my thoughts be praise! (Totally stole that last sentence.)

3 comments:

JonesGardenBlog said...

Preach on, sista!

Ledbetter Fam said...

Amen!!!

JB

DeeDee said...

I want to know what you did. Come on Marna, spill it!!