THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Just in Case Anyone is Stilling Checking in on Us





Here are 1st day of school pictures. 1st grade (CHOKE!) and preschool. They both love it.
I also included a picture of all the kids at a Diamondbacks game. The suite is the way to go. And one picture of the kids with my nephew, Bryce. My sister says he has the facebook picture down pat. Ha Ha!!!
If you do still check this blog, please comment so I can know if I should continue posting, or just give up. Thanks!

7 comments:

Casey said...

Ellie and I check your blog :)
Love the pictures of your kids. They look so excited :)

DeeDee said...

hey Marna, it is about freakin' time!!!!

Some blog (and mine is of of those) is set up to tell you when any of your friends blogs have been updated. I was so shocked to see that yours had been updatedd.

JonesGardenBlog said...

Hey, I'm a subscriber! (through Bloglines).

I just about fell out of my chair when I saw that the Wacky Wewes had been updated.

Glad to hear everyone is doing great

The Stringers said...

Wow. A post. Impressive. Yes, I still check your blog! Post more often!

The White Family said...

Of course you know that we are BIG fans of the Wewe's! Can't wait to read more. Glad to see you back in the blogging world.

Ledbetter Fam said...

I still check your blog. Everytime I look at blogs. Keep posting!!!

JB

Toni said...

Hey Marna! I am always checking to see if you have updated! Keep them coming!!