THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 28, 2007

Growth Spurts


O.K., so I knew that kids grew fast, but how fast sometimes surprises me. Most of you know that to say Kailey is petite is an understatement. The child, who is 2 and a half, still wears a size 12months in shorts. This now has become and issue for me with winter coming. Anyway, back to the original story. I've noticed lately that she seemed a little longer. My suspicions were confirmed this morning when we put on sandals she hasn't worn for a few weeks. Imagine my surprise when her toes were so far out!! I had noticed that she was filling out her church sandals almost to the end last Sunday, but nothing like this. I laughed so hard and just had to take a picture. Here it is. Now the question is, If you live in Phoenix, do you buy a new pair of sandals at the beginning of October. I would say no, but after this morning, I'm starting to rethink my position.

2 comments:

Aunt Ginger said...

I'll be on the hunt for some new zebra-print flip-flops. Maybe I can give them to Jake (in Kailey's size) for a belated birthday gift. With his heart, it may be his favorite gift of all.

JonesGardenBlog said...

My kids wear sandals all year long. I mean come on when it hits 100 in November, why not?