THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 5, 2007

"I Went Skydivin, I Went Rocky Mountain Climbin..."






Yes, that is my husband several THOUSAND feet in the air. He and our friend, Travis, went skydiving last Saturday. A woman Kyle works with does this all the time, so she set them up with where to go. The story is, Travis is in our youth group. For a while now he's been talking about how "When I turn 18, I'm going skydiving." Well, Travis turned 18 in September and Kyle was not letting him out of it. They had a great time, were quite proud of themselves, but aren't sure they'd ever do it again. They did get a t-shirt out of the deal, and they both proudly wore it to church on Sunday. I'd be wearin that shirt everyday. I told them, "The only way I'm jumping out of a plane is if it's on fire, and even then, you might have to push me." I love Jake and Kailey's reaction, they tell anyone that their daddy jumped out of a plane. When asked if he wanted to do that, Jake's response was NO WAY! This week Kyle is in Nashville for a national sales conference. Jake has told a couple of people this week that, "Now we don't have a daddy, just a mommy." Simply because Kyle is out of town. On Wednesday night at our small group, he informed everyone that, "My daddy jumped out of a plane and now we don't have a daddy anymore." We have to work on conversation flow. Needless to say, our small group thought it was hilarious. Here are the pictures, my mom is probably tossing her cookies...

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

I am so jealous. Chris and I have wanted to do that for a long time. I think I will have to wait a few more years.

JonesGardenBlog said...

Freaks.

That's just nuts.

No way.