THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

WHO DOESN'T LIKE CHOCOLATE?!

And the answer is: Jake. I know I've said it before, but I still can't believe any child of mine doesn't like chocolate. He's daddy doesn't either, so I guess they are two peas in pod. Today at school they had a little party. They played the game were you guess how many pieces of candy are in the jar. This is the story I was told on the way home from school. "Kevin won the candy. You had to guess how much was in the jar. I put down a wrong number because it was chocolate and I didn't want it." Ha, kindergarten and we're already throwing competitions.

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

Caden doesn't either. It is so werid. How can she be my child???

laura said...

hey. laura akins here. just found your blog. so exciting. now i can stalk you and your family! jk. but kinda not.